You are kindly invited to visit us at the Internorga 2016 Fair in Hamburg, Germany.
INTERNORGA is the leading international trade fair for the out-of-home market. It is a hotspot for decision-makers in the industry. Every year, it is THE must-attend event for restaurateurs, caterers, planners, traders, hoteliers, bakers and confectioners. With an impressive range and depth of topics, INTERNORGA stands out for an unparalleled number of trade visitors on an international level. It is the only German trade fair for food and drink that has been classified as international by AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.
Overview of topics:
- Bakery and confectionery supplies
- Shop fitting
- IT, cash register systems and communications
- Equipment and fittings
- Kitchen equipment and systems
- Food and beverages
- INTERNORGA recognises forwardlooking topics and engages valuable contacts for you.
Good reasons to attend:
- A qualified and international industry environment with more than 1,300 exhibitors
- First-class contacts with around 100,000 established trade visitors from Germany and abroad
- Many innovative formats such as the CRAFT BEER Arena, Newcomers’ Area and Pink Cube complement your offer and engage new target groups
- Appeal to specific target groups among a diverse audience
- Detailed market insights in a limited amount of time
Click here for Program Details!